Fusion and fission

Sunday 3 May 2009

Live Life Love

Here comes the Monday blues...
Shouldn't say that.

Here comes the Monday greens! (with enthusiasm)

If it isn't about the job, the car, the future, the person of your dreams, I can't really find a reason to live making a living everyday, except to live.

The investments (be it stocks, shares, friends), the risk, the irony of life, takes quite a toll on our lifes. Wonder why some people die early? Ok, that is not backed up by facts haha.

No matter what, my interest always gets the better of me. A stunning Veilsports rx-8, mugen civic type r, mitsu evo 9 MR. Wouldn't wanna appreciate the continential cars yet. We're still young. (Japanese over continental)

Those who disagree, too bad for you. We have different perspectives.

Now which path on a crossroad should I take??? Give me a car 1st, then I can try out all of them and U-turn if I don't like it. (A good car plz...not some QQ, KIA....a ten second car...)



MY Bio!
Kuen
Kuen's School of Persona and Styles
School of the rich and the famous
Blood Type: B+
Birthday: --/---/--
Dream Ride: Mazda Rx-8, DC5, Ek4/9



The Girls
Rachel
Emmie
Yvonne
Shiping
Edaline
Priscilla
Jasmine
Yueming
The Guys
Daryl Lee
Kenneth
Tomsum
Jerrick
Samuel
The Car
Mazda 3 Stuff and my ideas!
JDM Auto
Mazda Club Singapore
Singapore Honda Civic
Lancer motoring club
Evo Net OZ
Singapore Evo Club
Singapore Mitsubishi Club
Carshop
Selling Car and Guitar stuff
Mazda 3 Stuff
car and guitar Stuff
The Places
2 Chefs
Timbre


Speak out



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com