Fusion and fission

Thursday 18 June 2009

help desk 

I did be delighted to get my reply from UOL, stating I'm accepted, BUT... looks like it's just SLJ ( short lived joy). I'm gonna have to find a way to cough up 4.5K or so to settle my place in the uni...

Where on earth are we gonna get 8.8K for 1st year, 7.8K for 2nd and another 7.8K for 3rd year???

Exam fees ain't cheap. They are in pounds...POUNDS, not USD, not euro dollar, let alot ringget.

Well, God you said, that I am to trust you. . . and that You are my provider and will provide for me everything. Given me the slot in the uni, I'm sure there has to be a way to solve this rising issue before dateline.

Call it a desperation prayer. Sometimes our life's destiny is controlled by something and not us. Does feel bad that I don't grow a money tree in the house. I would have set up a whole freaking 100 acres of plantation if money could be grown on trees.

Hello destiny, hello future; I control you both.



MY Bio!
Kuen
Kuen's School of Persona and Styles
School of the rich and the famous
Blood Type: B+
Birthday: --/---/--
Dream Ride: Mazda Rx-8, DC5, Ek4/9



The Girls
Rachel
Emmie
Yvonne
Shiping
Edaline
Priscilla
Jasmine
Yueming
The Guys
Daryl Lee
Kenneth
Tomsum
Jerrick
Samuel
The Car
Mazda 3 Stuff and my ideas!
JDM Auto
Mazda Club Singapore
Singapore Honda Civic
Lancer motoring club
Evo Net OZ
Singapore Evo Club
Singapore Mitsubishi Club
Carshop
Selling Car and Guitar stuff
Mazda 3 Stuff
car and guitar Stuff
The Places
2 Chefs
Timbre


Speak out



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com