Fusion and fission

Thursday 4 June 2009

Recent updates (It's all cars, beware!) 

The rings are back!


I'll let the pics do the talking.
Jam In JB

I was stuck like for an hour...crawling...slowly...





An interesting view don't you all agree??? Check out the butterfly on my screen! This is taken also in Malaysia, Pasir Gudang. See the traffic lights!


At Defu Lane


Check out the Honda Integra.

Honda Euro R with a reinforced engine. Wonder why???

The owner wants her turbocharged up. 2.4 L of raw HP not enough...

The Big O Muffler of the Integra.

I was talking a scroll under the Integra anyway.

Just another day out and I came across a red Evo 9. Kinda love the vinyls.




Who says Evos ain't pretty? They are pretty loud and pretty fast with a loud whistling sound that marks a turbo sitting in the engine bay. Just the kind of car I will consider getting.


And those BIG wings. I believe it can fly.



MY Bio!
Kuen
Kuen's School of Persona and Styles
School of the rich and the famous
Blood Type: B+
Birthday: --/---/--
Dream Ride: Mazda Rx-8, DC5, Ek4/9



The Girls
Rachel
Emmie
Yvonne
Shiping
Edaline
Priscilla
Jasmine
Yueming
The Guys
Daryl Lee
Kenneth
Tomsum
Jerrick
Samuel
The Car
Mazda 3 Stuff and my ideas!
JDM Auto
Mazda Club Singapore
Singapore Honda Civic
Lancer motoring club
Evo Net OZ
Singapore Evo Club
Singapore Mitsubishi Club
Carshop
Selling Car and Guitar stuff
Mazda 3 Stuff
car and guitar Stuff
The Places
2 Chefs
Timbre


Speak out



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com